Apex Elite Entries and Add Ons Made Easy 5 Simple Steps - & 20 Minutes Quick 5k Gold Trade Review and Getting Started Tips

I review some Crucial steps to success on Elite MVP here and cover a nice gold trade from this morning 5/2/2014 that i did in the room/on air after the NFP report.

This chart shows Apex Elite Simple Entries and Add on Apex Entries (5 Simple Steps)

1. When the APEX Color (green buy or sell red) -
  2. The color of the APEX lines up with MVP line (the dashed green/red line)
  3. Then enter 3 ticks above the high of the E bar (within 3 bars) (if buying) or 3 ticks below the low of the E bar (within 2 bars - if selling),
  4. Put your stop loss 5 ticks below the P (when buying) or 5 tick above the high of the P bar when selling
  5. Then trail your stop using the MVP line until your trailing stop is hit. Repeat to add on additional positions in big running trends to capture even more gains (basically add into scale into your winning traders - not your losing trades)

Optional - note deviation levels + 1 or -1 or higher lower (hi to low as well), and/or you have a velocity bar - Then when a bar reverses on higher volume and breaks the low consider tightening stop more if needed, hedging, or existing some or all of position.

18.7 call to close of gold pit at 1:30 PM ET (note stopped taking apex entries when it hit the magnet target price (see screenshot below)

Just Apex Entries… See Results From Today 12.2 10 10.1 8.3 6.6
6.0 5.1 +3.2 61.5 / .10 = 615 ticks x $10 a tick = $6150 in profit

We let the NFP come out and get its mess out. Then around 10 AM started taking trades and called a long of Gold going to 1302 using magnet pricing we where spot on.

The below shows the Magnet price chart Tommy and I looked at for determing the exact target for Gold

(spike striker template - reviewing 10 minute bar volume)

Also we did binaries based on it at about an $8.00 average risk - they expired ITM (Though I did not hold them all to expiration - if i would have would have netted at $9,200 profit - I think I’m still okay with 5k+ for the day just on the binary piece alone - not including gold futures. :slight_smile:

This is most excellent sir! Nice trade! This is very motivating!

Awesome trade day for Gold. I concur with Ronin50 - VERY MOTIVATING! One note the review video ends earlyd. All the early info is great, however, I was glued to my chair awaiting the review/walk through.

I second that.

Oh wow the video did miss a piece. check out that forum section in style i referred to. Sorry about that - we will add that to Sunday’s webinar we will go over it

Step By Step Gold Trade Review 5k Plus

Hi DM Thanks for the trade review. Working on understanding volume analysis and magnet prices. Here’s an analysis for TF. For tomorrow, if TF goes long I would expect it to target magnet region 1 and if it breaks through that region with volume, then on to region 2 and possibly region 3. Is that correct? To trade it, wait to enter after a long signal such as MVP, BMX reversal, etc. as you’ve taught in other videos?
Given that the last high volume bar at the end of today is the lowest high volume low over the last month, it’s tempting to think TF will likely target magnet regions 1, 2, or 3 as opposed to going short. Just don’t know when. Is my analysis correct? Thanks

Hi DM Thanks for the trade review. Working on understanding volume analysis and magnet prices. Here’s an analysis for TF. For tomorrow, if TF goes long I would expect it to target magnet region 1 and if it breaks through that region with volume, then on to region 2 and possibly region 3. Is that correct? To trade it, wait to enter after a long signal such as MVP, BMX reversal, etc. as you’ve taught in other videos? 2014-05-06_1815 - ed_777’s library

Given that the last high volume bar at the end of today is the lowest high volume low over the last month, it’s tempting to think TF will likely target magnet regions 1, 2, or 3 as opposed to going short. Just don’t know when. Is my analysis correct? Thanks