Trading Nadex Binary Options Part Time & Night Time Signals and Systems

By Darrell Martin

Binary options can be traded part time even for full time income. Join Darrell Martin from ApexInvesting.com as he goes through a variety of tips, strategies, signals and systems for those with little time to trade Nadex Binary Options.

When using diagnostic bars at night, I assume you almost always use smaller tick sizes than those posted on the “Diagnostic Bar Sizes and Settings” page (i.e. you’re using 4 ticks instead of 14 ticks for U/J in the video).
Is there a good method to determine which “night size” bars are the most effective for some of the 5 currency pairs that I expect all of the night traders are working with? Or can someone post some recommended sizes if they’ve had success?

On that note, I still have some confusion as to which bar types/sizes work best with which strategies. From what I understand, the best matches are: APEX Pattern : diagnostics Momentum Scalps: diagnostics MVP flip (arrow): 10min Spike Striker: 5min Booms: 4min

Sound good?

Thanks, Mike

The good method would be like what we all do. Just open up multiple charts with different sizes and back test it.

The best thing to do is not simply get sizes from someone but get the confidence of those sizes by back testing it yourself. Its worth the time.

You got the list correct :slight_smile: