CAN'T say it enough

I must say that the logistics behind your money management system is BRILLIANT!!! When you break everything down it just makes PERFECT sense!!!

THANK YOU for ALL that you and “your” team do for Everyone!!! There really is NO other place that anyone should be if they are truly interested in trading, cause I’ve been a student of the FUTURES Markets for a VERY long time and will continue to be as they are dynamic and I plan to stay right here.

I was lucky enough to start with family members already in the business as Traders for Institutional Banks and have learned allot of the methods from them that you teach here, but they never were able to offer any of the tools to a retail trader as myself. And NO ONE ELSE out there has even come close to offer what you have developed to the retail trader. Trust me… I’ve probably explored everyone that has a “system” And there is NO one comparable to your Education, Tools & Systems. I was just lucky to be in the position to hurry and move on if it didn’t make sense right away, since I was lucky enough to have had the proper education from family that taught me the correct way to look at the markets, which was pretty much how you teach and your PRICE ACTION Methodology.

CAN’T say it enough… But THANK YOU!!!