Consistency

I have never been able to maintain the consistency I am now experiencing this week. Just back to back to back $1K plus days. The volatility is certainly the engine but, for me, it is the confirmation assistance of the trend catcher.

Thank you is not enough for those of you who take the time and effort to share charts and test all of this for all of us. Most of all, thank you Darrell…you are the biggest blessing of all. Without you…well…you know the odds of success in this business and how only a small percentage of us make it. You have flipped the odds for those of us who were fortunate to find you. My deepest gratitude to you always and forever.

Congratulations to your success. It’s always good to see a person come in and achieve success. It is inspiring to us all. Keep up the good work!

I will also add that Darrell is just an awesome guy all together. He is really trying to see others succeed. I’ve seen almost “educator” but Darrell and the APEX team as a whole are just unique in every sense of the word.

But to you I say keep up the good and keep on sharing your success to also inspire others.

meowsekin was that with the TC?

Yes. Now, I must caution you that I mainly trade futures. Nadex is sort of a side dalliance with me. I do not trade that for a living because I’ve never gotten that good at it. Lori is a 5 minute Binary expert. If that’s what you want to do, you will want to pay very close attention to what she is doing. There are also people in the other trade room that mainly do Nadex.

So, back to your question… I use it alongside APEX Elite MVP . If you go into the Apex Elite Room and see what Marilyn is doing, I am doing the same thing. She was the one who gave me the idea to combine everything. I have sort of added my own rule that I don’t take a trend catcher (even with a confirmation) until the MVP line flips in the same direction. I’ve lost so much money in the past by my own impetuousness and not exactly following rules like Darrell taught us… that I now use the MVP as a double confirmation. I also follow APEX pattern rules i.e. if I have an “E” forming in the same direction of the powerline, I will enter 3 ticks above or below the “E”.

You should not try to do what I do unless you have been here awhile and are familiar with APEX Elite MVP…just follow exactly what Darrell shows us if you are doing just Trend Catcher. Get into the Elite Room …Marilyn is there…Kevin (KJ) is there, Lori…Steve.

These were comments I made in the Elite Trading Room and someone put them into a post into this forum (which is perfectly fine, I was having an emotional day and people need to see everything that goes with real life trading for a living. That day, as always, I was feeling my deep gratitude towards Darrell and all of the others who selflessly give of their time to help teach). I did not realize this until just now otherwise I would have answered you earlier. Sorry about that.

Thank you meowsekin, I’ve been going back and forth about just switching over to futures and this is pretty much sealing the deal for me. I’m doing a little better on Nadex in demo, but i see people doing excellent with TC and futures. So i’m going to take the plunge here shortly