To Darrell Martin and the Apex team

You guys just don’t know how many lives you have changed! Your systems are not only reliable, but consistent as well! If it weren’t for you guys, we’d all be lost trying to trade nadex. I have been losing money to offshore binary brokers for the past year. Always thought nadex was like some weird stock options thing and never gave it a try. As a newbie, the first place i went to was youtube, And the only videos I saw were apex videos.lol I have been using the premium collection butterflies strategy and have turned $100 into over $2000 in the same day. It’s just too good to be true, but this time it is actually true. I also want to add that I only traded the demo account for two days before I made a deposit. Your videos were super long…but very helpful. Thank you for helping traders. And now I can possibly finish my education and use trading to help fund. Thank you!:D:D:D

Which markets do you trade using this strategy and how do you implement this strategy?

I trade binaries and I only trade during the asian session. The key is to have moderate movement in the market so their are good odds that the price will stay between the strikes. You will see more losses if you try this during the power hours of the day because price can move a lot in either direction. I also put in the exact price I want to get filled at so there will always be a good R:R. Doing this strategy will allow you to bank off of premium and also create a great R:R so you don’t have to be insecure about trading. You will most likely win more times than you lose, so you will remain net profitable.

But which markets do you use this strategy on like lets say for example the USD/CAD, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUD/USD, etc and what price do you put in for the orders to be filled lets say for example 30/70, 25/75, 20/80, etc?

I trade whatever market meets the requirements as far as the spread. Like I look for a descent distance between the buy and the sell. First I look for a 25/75 setup and then I just open the tickets while I examine my charts. If if looks like the price will remain between the two stikes, I place the orders. I like it to be about 30 minutes left until expiry so this can increase the odds.

A few more step by step to help those reading the thread…

You can do this on any of the 10 fx pairs that qualify.

Note we often do these at night in the trading pit.

Set the expected range and close to close on 30 or 45 minute to expiration setting to help you do this makes it even easier.

Also check out stop trigger you will make risk reward much better but will cause a few more losses. Expected ranges hi to low and close to close (will tell you objectively what to expect for that 30 to 30 or 45 minute period for that hour for that day of the week…close to close is upper important also as this is a range bound strategy) This will help a ton. Then tie in expected volume to see if breakouts are real (ie p3 on boomerang or momentum scalps on elite) (see education all courses for nt7 setup and boomerang course) and you can hedge it off)

With nt7 (free) and the free forex and free futures data this is easy to do at no additional cost (can’t use mt4 for futures data and you need it for futures forex volume as mt4 just shows forex tick volume not real volume.) This simple technique with hedges can save you a ton and can potentially result a lot more profits at little cost/risk as they are so close to expiration.

Then just use the scanner with simple filters to do them ie 25 max profit.

Make sure to check the news plan and the news calendar so you don’t get any surprises.