What The Heck

Hi Darrell:

I just wanted to thank you, and the rest of you at Apex Investing. You guys are a bright spot, in a world normally filled with snake oil salesmen, and tricksters. I’ve been trading stock and futures for 5 years as a hobby. I win some and I lose some, for the most part I feel as if my trading career has just been a wash monetarily.

I was Googling information on Nadex Binary Options, and trying to learn more about it. Your site came up, I decided what the heck a 14 day trial worst case I can cancel. I’ve been a member for 2 days now, and everything so far has been amazing. It’s transparent, there’s zero trickery, and the things your team develops work! I took 8 trades(futures) live this morning using the MVP System in the course I’m still working on, and won 6 and lost 2 for a total profit of $1900.25 for the day!

You’ve got yourself a Elite Sub for as long as I continue to trade! Thank you so much, and I’m going to keep absorbing all this information.

Regards.

Roy

Roy, Great to hear and glad to have you on board with us ! Welcome to the Apex family!